Subject: 24.3.50; The profiler does not show me all the run functions?
From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:37:07 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

* Context

I'm trying to understand how the coding file system is set when saving to file
the results of executing an Org code block such as:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.txt
  "whatever"
#+end_src

It seems it's not the same as the original buffer (the one which hosts the code
block), but would be the preferred coding system.

I'd like to change that. Therefore, I need to find the function which does save
the results to the file.

I expect it would be in the file `ob-core.el' (common stuff of Org Babel), but
I don't see it at a glance. I then decide to use the profiler for that job:
identifying some functions for which I can then look at the definition.

* Problem

I execute the code block in the video at http://screencast.com/t/PHlYJh6r9 and
analyze called functions.

However, there is no "write" function (such as `write-file') and just two
"save" functions (`save-current-buffer', to be accurate, called by "helm"...).

And, in a nutshell, the profiler does not show me any Org functions at all...
while I've run the command `org-babel-execute-maybe', which is in `ob-core.el'.

Where are they in the profiler report?

Best regards

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-09-19 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr-color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug compare-w flow-fill profiler helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
helm-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc
vc tex-mode find-dired sql view org-colview eldoc edebug redshank skeleton
paredit hideshow sh-script smie executable misearch multi-isearch fuzzy
filecache bookmark pp ido helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils
compile helm mailalias smtpmail gnus-alias time-stamp copyright tabify calc-map
calc-stat calc-vec calc-menu calc-aent org-clock thingatpt cal-iso org-agenda
vc-dispatcher vc-svn org-table git-commit vc-git whitespace flyspell ispell
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-mime org-crypt ob-sql ob-sh shell ob-python ob-org
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-inlinetask org org-macro org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ring ob-core ob-eval
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs smerge-mode diff-mode saveplace server
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget sort ansi-color
gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml hl-line gnus-topic
image-file mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7 gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum bbdb-message sendmail epa-file
epa epg epg-config netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven gnus-dired dired-sort-map
dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
bbdb bbdb-site timezone org-footnote org-compat org-macs mule-util gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load find-func paren
mic-paren hl-tags-mode derived yasnippet help-mode org-loaddefs uniquify
helm-config helm-aliases diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro idle-require
finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads calfw-autoloads
circe-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads idle-require-autoloads
info easymenu lcs-autoloads lui-autoloads pager-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads tracking-autoloads shorten-autoloads
package cl-macs gv advice help-fns cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns
disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)