Subject: All faces become bold/underlined randomly in -nw mode
From: Suvayu Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bug report <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:13:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Emacs devs,

I have a strange problem.  I run emacs as a daemon, and almost
exclusively use emacsclient -nw with screen.  Over the last few days, I
noticed from time to time all the faces in my current frame becomes
bold, or underlined, or both.  I notice this happened either when I
switch back to emacs from another screen window, or when I try to change
the buffer with C-x b.  In the latter case, the change happens in the
minibuffer first; the whole frame becomes affected after I select the
buffer (I use iswitchb).

Since this happens randomly, I cannot provide a recipe to reproduce.  I
am attaching a small screenshot of the emacs frame showing the issue.
In case it helps, I think I started noticing this after I updated from
the trunk sometime after this commit (from the git mirror):

  commit b4597d2b061a5d418d5107f8a5079733fa7a423b
  Author: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
  Date:   Fri Aug 23 06:17:44 2013 -0400
  
      Auto-commit of generated files.

Below are the details of my Emacs setup as produced by report-emacs-bug.
Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-08-29 on kuru.dyndns-at-home.com
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/opt/emacs-lisp --with-selinux --with-imagemagick'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  orgtbl-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  orgstruct-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  minimal-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O C 
ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC 
O C ESC O C RET RET C-x b s c RET C-l C-x b i n C-g 
C-h i ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O 
A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B C-l ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
C-x C-c ESC [ > 8 3 ; 4 0 1 0 0 ; 0 c C-x b n o RET 
ESC [ > 8 3 ; 4 0 1 0 0 ; 0 c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O 
B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC x r e p o r t - b u TAB e m 
TAB RET

Recent messages:
Saving file /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480...
Wrote /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480
Mark set
Saving file /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480...
Wrote /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480
(No files need saving)
Quit
(No files need saving)
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
When done with a buffer, type C-x #

Load-path shadows:
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/elpa/kill-ring-search-20110605.1744/.dir-locals hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lhcb/edt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emulation/edt
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-core hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-core

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail image-file mail-extr mm-archive etags
log-edit pcvs-util add-log ispell wdired dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch imenu org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-table vc
vc-dispatcher autorevert filenotify vc-git conf-mode dabbrev skeleton
jka-compr sh-script smie xterm server ac-dabbrev-autoloads diff-git
djvu-autoloads gitty-autoloads package ac-math auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup info-look sb-info info notmuch-pick external-abook
ob-sh ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-octave ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
org-search-goto org-occur-goto org-notmuch notmuch hl-line
notmuch-parser notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib message rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums ox-org ox-html ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml-parse
doxymacs ede/cpp-root semantic/dep dired-sort-menu+ dired-sort-menu
ange-ftp dired-details+ dired dired-details undo-tree derived diff
ucs-cmds windmove edmacro kmacro nifty minimal easy-mmode ibuf-ext
ibuffer uniquify cl-macs cl session cedet-m3 semantic/senator
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame dark-emacs-theme paren
savehist iswitchb time cus-start cus-load cedet-devel-load eieio-opt
help-mode find-func srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs
semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base gv ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cedet eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core cedet-remove-builtin preview-latex ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse
mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice
hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess
ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
time-date ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site 50magit
tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets us free.