Subject: 24.3; Typo in package.el error message
From: Andrew Pennebaker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:57:08 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There's a minor grammatical error in package.el.

(error "Packages lacks a file header")

should be

(error "Package lacks a file header")

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el?h=emacs-24#n959

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.39)
of 2013-07-30 on 42Six-00161.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
'--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs'
'--without-gnutls' '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x r e p o TAB r TAB RET

Recent messages:
("/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs")
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode markdown-mode noutline outline
easy-mmode ack-and-a-half derived thingatpt grep compile comint
ansi-color ring mmm-auto mmm-vars cl-macs gv mmm-compat cl cl-lib
undo-tree diff edmacro kmacro ack-and-a-half-autoloads
coffee-mode-autoloads dired+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads hideshowvis-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads
sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads finder-inf
tabbar-ruler-autoloads info easymenu tabbar-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads package time-date paren linum tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)