Subject: 24.3.50; neither Imenu nor font-lock knows about `cl-def*' defining forms.
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject line describes the problem.  Please fix Imenu and font-lock so
that cl-defun and the like are recognized.

emacs -Q

M-x find-library frameset RET

M-x imenu-add-to-menubar Defs RET

Try to find frameset-save or frameset-restore in the Defs menu.

C-s cl-defun RET

Neither `cl-defun' nor `frameset-restore' is highlighted by font-lock.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-02 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 113660 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'