Subject: info.info page has conflict with info package
From: Petr Hracek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:20:54 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi folks,

it seems that in version 24.3 all info pages located in emacs-24.3/info 
directory
have names <info_page>.info which after installation have names 
<info_page>.info.gz
After installation on target system info.info.gz page makes conflict 
with package info.
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=927996

In version 24.2 all info pages had names <info_page> which after 
installation have names <info>.gz.

-- 
S pozdravem / Best regards

Petr Hracek

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
BaseOS Core Services Brno

Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.cz.redhat.com