Subject: 24.1.50; cannot uncomment region in configure.ac (autoconf-mode)
From: Chen Bin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:01:15 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

- create a new file configure.ac
- try to comment/uncomment the first line with M-x
  comment-or-uncomment-region, it's fine
- cannot uncomment other lines
- happens ONLY in autoconf-mode

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i386-apple-darwin11.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.32)
 of 2012-05-09 on applematoMacBook-Air.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
 -march=native -Qunused-arguments''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  window-numbering-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  global-rinari-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-pointback-mode: t
  pointback-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
DEL u n c o m RET ESC h h h b b j d w ESC x d w i m 
DEL DEL DEL DEL c o m m e n t - d w RET j k j u h h 
h h v e ESC x RET h h h h j j k J x h b b b j v e e 
ESC x u RET k k j j k k j j C-x 3 ESC 4 h b h h v e 
ESC x u DEL o DEL c o m m m TAB - DEL e n t - r e g 
DEL RET J x ESC h h h h h h h h V $ ESC x RET ESC TAB 
ESC 3 C-h v a u t o DEL DEL DEL DEL m a j o r - m o 
d e RET j j l ESC 3 j h h h h l l l l l l l l k j h 
h h h h h h h l l h h h v l l l l l l l l C-g k j h 
h h h h h h h l l l l l l l C-h v m a j o r - m o d 
e RET C-h v m a j o r - m o d e RET ESC 3 C-h v ESC 
p RET ESC x b u g C-g C-g ESC ` C-z C-x 1 C-x 1 ESC 
` h C-g C-g ESC ` s C-g C-g ESC x b u g - r e DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL g n u r e C-g C-g ESC x r e p o r t 
RET

Recent messages:

missing ; after statement

missing ; after statement [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
missing ; after statement [2 times]
byte-code: Can't expand minibuffer to full frame
missing ; after statement
Quit [3 times]
tmm-prompt: Empty menu reached
Quit [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120820.1951/inflections hides /Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/inflections-20100806/inflections
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120820.1951/findr hides /Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-0.7/findr
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/surround-20121022.1257/surround hides /Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/evil-surround/surround
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20130307.2012/js2-mode hides /Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-mode
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/custom
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-caldav/url-dav hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/url/url-dav
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120820.1951/which-func hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/which-func
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-20121202.2143/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-wl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-vm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-remember hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mew hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-lparse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-freemind hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-docbook hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130204/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-xsd hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-valid hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-uri hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-nxml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-match hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-maint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-loc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-dt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-rap hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-outln hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-ns hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-maint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-enc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130206.1334/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs23/ert hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message bbdb timezone mail-extr emacsbug message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils tmm electric executable disp-table skewer-mode cache-table
simple-httpd json js-doc moz derived js2-imenu-extras js2-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs vc-git goto-addr autoconf autoconf-mode project-local-variables
paredit checkdoc elisp-slime-nav etags rainbow-delimiters flyspell
ispell session sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow init-term-mode init-move-window-buffer
window-numbering switch-window quail init-workgroups workgroups
init-doxygen init-lua-mode init-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat init-weibo
init-twittering-mode init-smarter-compile smarter-compile init-gnus
init-bbdb init-multiple-cursors init-ace-jump-mode init-ctags ctags
init-misc maxframe saveplace time init-evil evil-nerd-commenter
evil-leader surround evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff windmove rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars init-gtags init-moz init-undo-tree init-pomodoro
init-emacspeak init-keyfreq keyfreq init-which-func init-thing-edit
thing-edit init-eim eim-extra eim-py eim init-emacs-w3m init-linum-mode
linum init-csharp-mode init-cmake-mode cmake-mode init-semantic
init-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup init-cc-mode
init-yari yari init-zencoding-mode zencoding-mode init-yasnippet
dropdown-list yasnippet init-org2blog init-themes init-marmalade
init-spelling init-flyspell flyspell-lazy init-common-lisp init-clojure
init-slime init-lisp eldoc-eval eldoc init-rails rinari jump inflections
findr ruby-compilation which-func inf-ruby ruby-mode init-ruby-mode
init-haskell init-python-mode init-haml init-css autopair init-nxml
nxml-enc init-org-mime init-org init-php init-sh init-javascript
init-erlang erlang-start init-csv init-markdown init-textile
init-crontab init-git init-editing-utils browse-kill-ring diminish
whole-line-or-region move-text page-break-lines pointback assoc paren
mic-paren autorevert init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts
init-sessions desktop init-windows winner init-hippie-expand init-helm
helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete
format-spec tramp-loaddefs ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url
xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util time-date
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap helm-plugin
helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu help-mode view bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired+ dired-x
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux dired compile comint ansi-color ring helm init-ido
smex ido-ubiquitous ido init-recentf recentf init-artbollocks-mode
artbollocks-mode easy-mmode init-flymake init-ibuffer init-uniquify
uniquify init-isearch init-dired init-proxies init-maxframe
init-gui-frames warnings edmacro kmacro init-osx-keys init-xterm
init-frame-hooks init-exec-path init-elpa ac-nrepl-autoloads
ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads all-autoloads
anything-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-compile-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads auto-complete-clang-autoloads autopair-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads caml-autoloads cljsbuild-mode-autoloads
clojure-test-mode-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
cpputils-cmake-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads ctags-autoloads
deep-thought-theme-autoloads diminish-autoloads dired+-autoloads
dsvn-autoloads durendal-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads elein-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads emms-autoloads erlang-autoloads
etags-select-autoloads evernote-mode-autoloads evernote-mode tree-widget
wid-edit evil-leader-autoloads evil-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
fill-column-indicator-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads
flymake-css-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads flymake-haml-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-lua-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
git-commit-mode-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gtags-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads helm-c-yasnippet-autoloads
helm-gtags-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-ls-git-autoloads
hippie-expand-slime-autoloads hl-sexp-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
iedit-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads js-comint-autoloads
js3-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
legalese-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads lively-autoloads
logito-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads
maxframe-autoloads mic-paren-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
move-text-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
mwe-log-commands-autoloads nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
org-fstree-autoloads org-mac-iCal-autoloads
org-mac-link-grabber-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org2blog-autoloads
org-autoloads info easymenu packed-autoloads magit-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pcache-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pointback-autoloads
pomodoro-autoloads popup-autoloads powerline-autoloads powerline
pretty-mode-autoloads project-local-variables-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads
robe-autoloads ruby-compilation-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
ruby-mode-autoloads rvm-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
session-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads finder-inf
simple-httpd-autoloads slamhound-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads smarter-compile-autoloads
smarty-mode-autoloads smex-autoloads surround-autoloads
switch-window-autoloads tagedit-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
textile-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads todochiku-autoloads
twittering-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads unfill-autoloads
w3m-autoloads wgrep-autoloads whole-line-or-region-autoloads
workgroups-autoloads wxwidgets-help-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zencoding-mode-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload package
init-site-lisp init-utils cl init-compat init-modeline imenu china-util
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Best Regards,
Chen Bin

--
Help me, help you