Subject: Re: bug#14026: Activation of both Semantic and EDE disables their common submenu in main emacs menu, leaving it available only in visible menu bar
From: David Engster <[email-masked]>
To: Nikita Zlobin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:52:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nikita Zlobin writes:
> Candidade for invalidation.
> Last time i tried again all three versions of emacs with builtin
> versions of cedet, and could not get this bug. I'm in a maze, how it
> could appear before. Now it appears only when i load standalone cedet
> snapshot (by instruction - just loading a file cedet-devel-load.el).

Hi Nikita,

please always reply to the original bug report. This message opened a
new one which I'm closing now.

Regarding the bug: I think this is real, but it looks like a race
condition, which is why it sometimes happens and sometimes not. Please
take a look at my reply to your original report and on the CEDET mailing
list.

-David