Subject: 24.3; eshell: "Text is read-only" and unresponsive eshell to kill-buffer, C-x C-c and C-x C-q
From: joe M <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:34:14 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Reproducing the bug:

1. Type something right after the '$' in the prompt without a space. For
example, '$pwd' instead of '$ pwd'. That causes the "Text is read-only"
message.
2. Cannot close out of eshell or emacs when that message appears
3. The only way to close out of eshell/emacs is:
<taylanub> joe9: M-: (let ((inhibit-read-only t)) (kill-this-buffer)) in the
           eshell buffer.
<taylanub> To recover after the bug triggers, that is, not to solve the bug ..
<jlf> joe9: you can also C-x C-e after forms such as taylanub's if you get
      into a situation where M-: doesn't function  [14:59]

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2013-03-11 on master
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11301000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9].*/emacs-24/'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux'
 '--without-wide-int' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.3_rc3'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -O2 -pipe -march=corei7-avx -mno-movbe -mno-aes
 -mno-abm -mno-lwp -mno-fma -mno-fma4 -mno-xop -mno-bmi -mno-tbm
 -mno-avx -mtune=corei7-avx' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: EShell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent input:
: e s h e l l <return> p w d <return> i h i p w d <return>
p w d <return> e x i t <return> <return> M-x r e p
o r t - <return>

Recent messages:
Loading em-basic...done
Loading em-cmpl...done
Loading em-dirs...done
Loading em-glob...done
Loading em-hist...done
Loading em-ls...done
Loading em-prompt...done
Loading em-script...done
Loading em-term...done
Loading em-unix...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-special-blocks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-lparse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-xoxo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-docbook hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-wl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-exp-blocks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-taskjuggler hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-freemind hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-mac-message hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-vm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-html
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130311/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/j/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils em-unix
pcomplete comint ansi-color em-term term disp-table ehelp electric
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
vc-git saveplace idle-highlight-mode thingatpt hl-line tango-2-theme
nlinum linum surround ace-jump-mode starter-kit-misc ffap url-parse
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
ido-ubiquitous ido paren starter-kit-defuns uniquify evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core warnings evil-common
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring undo-tree easy-mmode diff
ace-jump-mode-autoloads ack-and-a-half-autoloads deft-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads gist-autoloads
gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
groovy-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
idle-highlight-mode-autoloads ido-better-flex-autoloads ido-better-flex
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-autoloads ido-load-library-autoloads
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads ido-yes-or-no-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads nlinum-autoloads org-autoloads info
paredit-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
pcache-autoloads finder-inf projectile-autoloads dash-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads s-autoloads smex-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads surround-autoloads tango-2-theme-autoloads
volatile-highlights-autoloads xclip-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yari-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-bundle-autoloads
yasnippet-bundle cl-macs gv dropdown-list advice help-fns advice-preload
yasnippet edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl cl-lib zen-mode-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package site-gentoo w3m-load erc-auto time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)