Subject: 24.3.50; Diff from Bzr-Log-View not highlighted
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:10:32 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Visit a bzr branch, view the root log with "C-x v L", choose a revision
and invoke log-view-diff by typing "d". The diff that is shown should be
highlighted, but it isn't.
The trunk revision in which this stopped working is in (111784,11794].

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-02-16 on MACHINE
Bzr revision: 111803 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags -I c:/gnuwin32/include --ldflags
 -L c:/gnuwin32/lib'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x v L d M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Finding changes in g:/emacs/trunk/...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils whitespace diff-mode add-log log-view easymenu
easy-mmode pcvs-util vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher dired time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)