Subject: Re: bug#13582: [PATCH] stat: add ext4 to the ext2/ext3 list
From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Frysinger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:57:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 13582 + notabug
close 13582
stop

On 01/29/2013 07:13 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> Since ext4 returns the same info as ext2/ext3, add it to the list.
> This fixes the output of running `stat -f / -c %T` on my system that
> has an ext4 rootfs.

Thanks for the patch, however, you submitted it to the bug-coreutils
mailing list which automatically opened a new ticket. Therefore, I'm
closing the bug (not intending to stop the discussion). Please use the
general discussion list [email-masked] next time.

Re. EXT4:
this has been discussed recently:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/coreutils/2012-12/msg00068.html

Have a nice day,
Berny