Subject: 24.2.92 pretest: bugs in isearch-yank-line in info page
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:25:30 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs 24.2.92.

emacs -Q
C-u C-h i
Enter path/to/elisp.info <CR>
g Syntax Table Internals

1. Place point at the start of the first paragraph ("Syntax tables are
implemented ...").  Attempt C-s M-s C-e (isearch-yank-line).  This
produces the error message:

Failing I-search: syntax tables are implemented as char-tables (*note char-tables::), but [end of node]

This is a bug.

2. Place point at the start of the second paragraph ("Each entry in a
....").  Attempt C-s M-s C-e (isearch-yeank-line).  This works, but
wrongly highlights the gap preceding the paragraph with lazy-highlight
face.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).