Subject: 24.2.50; shell-mode renders all its output in a yellow face
From: Dima Kogan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 01:55:40 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm using a very recent emacs snapshot. shell-mode no longer renders the
ANSI-code colors correctly. Even with a relatively stock bash, All
output is rendered in yellow except for the prompt line. The prompt
isn't yellow, but it's wrong also:

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11883

This is a regression, since both the output in general and the prompt in
particular have been rendered correctly previously. I did a bisection,
and tracked the issues down to two commits. The prompt coloring broke in

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/ansi-color.el?id=cd49cea06bb1c492d4d024889f3f320bf4c9b507

After that commit the general output still looks correct, but the prompt
isn't colored. Then later on, the rest of the output rendering broke in

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/ansi-color.el?id=1bc85494c3236fa27cd8456635a4109aeed48344

If I back out these two commits, the colors look correct, same as they
did in emacs23. It's still not perfect, but it's 99% right instead of
99% wrong.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2012-10-18 on dex, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20121101-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed
 -znocombreloc' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: C
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  which-function-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <C-kp-end> M-k <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> M-k <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
M-k <down> <down> <M-return> <C-right> <C-tab> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-left> <C-left> C-s C-w C-w C-w C-w C-w 
C-w C-w C-w C-w <C-tab> C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s <down> <down> <up> <C-tab> <down> <right> C-SPC 
<down> <down> <down> M-w <C-tab> C-y <up> <delete> 
<up> <delete> <up> <delete> C-x C-s <up> <up> C-x 1 
C-x C-w ~ / . e m a c s . d <return> C-x C-f <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <return> <up> C-x C-f <up> 
C-g C-x C-f <up> . d <return> g <down> <up> <down> 
<up> C-s C-w C-w C-w C-w <up> C-x b <return> C-s C-s 
C-s C-s <up> C-s a c e - <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <right> <right> 
<right> <f1> f <return> <down> <down> <C-tab> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-x k <return> <up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
C-s <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> C-s C-w C-w 
<C-S-iso-lefttab> C-s C-s <C-kp-home> C-s C-s <C-tab> 
q <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-x r e p o r t <tab> 
e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/dima/.emacs.d/ansi-color.el...
Wrote /home/dima/.emacs.d/ansi-color.el
Quit
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Error during redisplay: (eval (replace-regexp-in-string "%" "%%" (gethash (selected-window) which-func-table which-func-unknown))) signaled (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil) [4 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epa-dired
/home/dima/.emacs.d/ansi-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/ansi-color
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg-config hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epg-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epa
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-file hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epa-file
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/epa-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader whitespace
octave-inf octave-mod thai-util thai-word crm etags todoo gud dirtrack
doc-view image-mode ps-mode sendmail mail-utils electric apropos
cus-theme eieio-custom wid-browse tree-widget cpp cmacexp gnuplot-gui
gnuplot info-look info erc-truncate erc-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe erc-sound erc-services erc-replace erc-page erc-notify
erc-desktop-notifications notifications dbus xml erc-log erc-identd
erc-ibuffer ibuf-ext ibuffer erc-ezbounce erc-dcc erc-capab erc-autoaway
goto-addr view underline boxquote ffap url-parse url-vars autoconf
autoconf-mode tar-mode deb-view tramp-cmds pod-mode debian-copyright
align grep compile debian-bug debian-changelog-mode debian-control-mode
idlwave idlwave-help idlw-help hideif cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds conf-mode skeleton man pcmpl-unix vc-annotate log-view
org-attach org-id jka-compr erc-imenu make-mode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailcap tabify sgml-mode sh-script smie
executable which-func imenu tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs smerge-mode ispell org-table org-archive dabbrev misearch
multi-isearch diff-mode dired-aux epa-dired dired ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-git
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks find-func org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org warnings
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
help-mode home-end browse-url face-remap mule-util network-stream
starttls tls erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache thingatpt pp server hl-line cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs cus-edit wid-edit subword time-date paren cus-start
cus-load shell pcomplete comint ansi-color hideshow autoinsert winner
cycle-buffer commit-patch-buffer log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc
vc-dispatcher edmacro kmacro ace-jump-mode cl-macs gv jump-char cl
cl-lib rect cperl-mode shell-command advice help-fns advice-preload
xcscope ring easymenu iswitchb debian-el debian-el-loaddefs org-install
magit-install emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode epa-setup epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config epg-package-info dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)