Subject: 24.2.50; EMACS 24.2.50.1 crashing‏
From: Vincent Belaïche <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 06:23:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

What I do to get the crash is the following

1) start emacs from MSWindows system programme menu
2) `C-x d' 
4) then go to directory `C:/Programme/GNU/installation'
5) then navigate with Dired mode `i' command to subdirectory
   cedet-install/cedet
6) then go down to file USING_CEDET_FROM_BZR
7) then type RET to visit the file

I must say that the crash does not always occur, sometimes it does, and
sometimes it does not. At this point of time, I am not even sure that
the bug would not happen with -Q command line option when starting
emacs, but I could not get it happen this way (I tried only once). I am
not even sure either that Dired-X is to blame, actually I could get the
crash once with `C-x C-f' directly to
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/USING_CEDET_FROM_BZR

I have not yet started to dichotomize my init file to find what cause
the crash, since the crash does not happen always that will be lengthy
before I can zoom to what is to blame.

I tried to gdb the crash. I compiled with MSYS gdb 7.5 and did the
following (I could not get the bracktrace...), below when I type `help
where' the crash already happened :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
gdb -exec=c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/bin/runemacs.exe
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
(gdb) run
Starting program: c:\Programme\GNU\Emacs\bin\runemacs.exe 
[New Thread 5708.0x17d8]
[Inferior 1 (process 5708) exited normally]
(gdb) warning: Can not parse XML library list; XML support was disabled at compile time
help where
Print backtrace of all stack frames, or innermost COUNT frames.
With a negative argument, print outermost -COUNT frames.
Use of the 'full' qualifier also prints the values of the local variables.

(gdb) where
(gdb) No stack.
bt full
(gdb) No stack.
xbacktrace
(gdb) Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".
quit
/c/Documents and Settings/Vincent>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-10-09 on CHOUNEK
Bzr revision: 110428 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags -I
 C:/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.7/include -I
 C:/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.7/src'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSPATH: c:\Programme\NGNU\CVS;C:\Programme\GNU\GnuPG;c:\Programme\apache-ant-1.8.0\bin;c:\msys\1.0\bin;c:\msys\1.0\mingw\bin;
  value of $LANG: FRA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  mail-abbrevs-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> i <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> i <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-x d <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
g n <tab> e m <tab> - 2 <tab> 4 <tab> 2 <tab> i n <tab> 
<return> <down> <down> C-s E m <down> C-s e m <right> 
I s b u g <return> s <return> <left> <return> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> u <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> 
u u <right> <down> <down> <return> t s @ g n u <return> 
s <return> s <return> s <return> s <return> s <return> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading dired-x...done
Mark set [7 times]
Making completion list...
Mark saved where search started
byte-code: End of buffer [7 times]
Searching subfile emacs-2...
Searching subfile emacs-3...
Searching subfile emacs-4...
Searching subfile emacs-5...
Searching subfile emacs-6...

Load-path shadows:
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/preview/prv-emacs
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/preview hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/preview/preview
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/preview-latex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/preview/preview-latex
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/toolbar-x
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/texmathp hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/texmathp
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-style hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-style
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/tex-site hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-site
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-mik
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-jp
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-info hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-info
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-font hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-font
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-fold
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-buf
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/tex-bar
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/plain-tex
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/multi-prompt
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/lpath hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/lpath
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/latex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/latex
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/font-latex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/font-latex
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/context hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/context
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/context-nl hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/context-nl
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/context-en hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/context-en
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/bib-cite
c:/Programme/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/auctex hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/auctex/auctex
d:/msys/1.0/home/Vincent/.emacs.d/etc/org hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/loaddefs
d:/msys/1.0/home/Vincent/.emacs.d/etc/custom hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/custom
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/cedet-install/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
d:/msys/1.0/home/Vincent/.emacs.d/etc/org hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/org-mode-install/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-vars hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-toc hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-sel hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-sel
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-ref hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-ref
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-parse hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-index hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-index
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-global hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-global
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-dcr hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-dcr
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-cite hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/auctex-install/reftex/lisp/reftex-auc hides c:/Programme/GNU/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/reftex-auc

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr warnings emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils misearch multi-isearch help-mode dired-aux dired-x
dired info shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring accents-ascii eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv tex-mik preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads calc-mathfloat calc-math edmacro kmacro cl-macs gv w32utils
java-init cl cl-lib bsh-init recentf tree-widget wid-edit generic-x
easymenu template mailabbrev iswitchb cus-start cus-load calc-misc
calc-arith calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs skeleton time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table
ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process multi-tty emacs)