Subject: Re: bug#12702: 24.2; Orgmode Refile complains "Not bookmark format"
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: Jonathan Schaeffer <[email-masked]>
Cc: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:29:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Schaeffer <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Perhaps Org could trap and report such errors more gracefully.
>>
> The error message makes sense ... as soon as you know where the problem
> comes from :)

I enhanced the error message, which now says to save the buffer in a
file when refiling to the current non-file buffer.

(Reporting an error when the bookmark format is corrupted is left to
the bookmark library.)

I'm closing this bug now.

Thanks for reporting this!

-- 
 Bastien