Subject: 24.2.50; Autoload (or define-ibuffer-filter?) does not work in eproject
From: Takafumi Arakaki <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:32:19 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Save the following Emacs lisp code in a file named TEST.el

(autoload 'eproject--project-buffers "eproject-extras")
(message "(eproject--project-buffers) = %S" (eproject--project-buffers))

2. Checkout https://github.com/jrockway/eproject
   (88be8d98c2782d75ed7dcb7f1fed660bef606ef0)

3. Run the file without compiling eproject works well:

$ emacs -Q -batch -L . -l PATH/TO/THE/TEST.el
`flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
(eproject--project-buffers) = nil

4. However, it does not work with compiled file:

$ emacs -Q -L . -batch -f batch-byte-compile *.el
... many warnings ...
$ emacs -Q -batch -L . -l PATH/TO/THE/TEST.el
Project root: ^C

It looks like ibuffer filter named eproject-root (the function
`ibuffer-filter-by-eproject-root') is called instead of the function
`eproject--project-buffers'.

Note that when I use 24.1.50.1, uncompiled (3) and compiled (4) eproject
yield the same result (nil).

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-10-07 on tkf-lnp2
Bzr revision: 110402 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
System Description:	Ubuntu 11.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/takafumi/.local' '--with-x-toolkit=yes'
 '--program-suffix=-trunk''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: el

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  global-superlink-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  eproject-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  enclose-global-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  e2wm:pst-minor-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-async-byte-compile-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
k n k n n n N N N n C-q l C-a j l C-c s l l l l l l
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l C-c s C-q h C-a
/ i b u f f e r - <ibus-receive-event> C-a C-f C-o
<f1> f i b u - e m <backspace> p r o <tab> <tab> C-a
C-k C-g C-s RET C-y RET C-s C-s C-r C-r C-r C-r C-s
C-s C-a C-q l h C-a C-q l C-a C-x C-f C-g C-x C-z e
p r o <tab> C-/ C-h - e p r o j e c t . e l <return>
i ( a u t o l o <return> e p r o j e c t - - p r o
j <tab> <tab> e p r o j e c t - e x t r a s <tab> C-d
C-e C-f RET RET C-e C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-M-SPC M-w C-n C-n C-n C-e ( m
e s s a <tab> SPC " ( ) C-b C-y C-f SPC = SPC % S C-f
SPC ( C-y C-e C-f RET C-p C-p C-d C-n C-n C-n ESC j
k j k : w <return> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> C-u C-q C-w <ibus-receive-event>
j j j k l C-a <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
C-q h C-a M-x e l - g e t - u p d a SPC C-n <return>
<ibus-receive-event> e p r o j <return> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <S-right> <S-right> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
M-x e m a c s SPC b u g SPC r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
el-get: Pulled package eproject.
el-get: git submodule update ok
el-get: el-get-build eproject: byte-compile ok.
Loading /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/settings/init-eproject.elc...done
Loading /home/takafumi/repos/dotfiles/conf/default/.emacs.d/el-get/eproject/contrib/eproject-anything...done
Loading /home/takafumi/repos/dotfiles/conf/default/.emacs.d/el-get/eproject/eproject...done
Loading /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/settings/init-eproject.elc...done
eproject updated: This package has been updated successfully by el-get.
Collecting symbols...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/edit-server/edit-server hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/edit-server
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail eproject
eproject-anything executable timezone vc-bzr two-column iso-transl
ibuf-macs edebug jka-compr eproject-tasks debug cus-start cus-load
tramp-sh ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb filecache bookmark markdown-mode
fuzzy ein-connect semantic/wisent/python semantic/dep
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
ropemacs pymacs rst pinot misearch multi-isearch ein-multilang
ein-multilang-fontify ein-mumamo parse-time mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-auth ein-dev ein-smartrep ein-ac unsafep conf-mode
view time ein-notebooklist ein-python python ein-notebook ein-pytools
ein-pager ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification
ein-scratchsheet ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area
ein-kernelinfo ein-kernel ein-query ein-events ein-websocket websocket
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-core ein-utils
face-remap org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-timer org-agenda
.loaddefs pydoc-info info-look gisty superlink man whitespace ido
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet flymake text-translator-load preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
zenburn-theme pos-tip dired-details auto-highlight-symbol
eproject-python esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util warp diminish
enclose paredit ein ein-loaddefs yascroll simplenote key-chord info+
flyspell ispell save-load-path rainbow-delimiters monky bindat
reflected-buffers ne2wm-devutils e2wm-my-config ne2wm-setup
ne2wm-pst-vc-annotate ne2wm-pst-three+ ne2wm-pst-two+ ne2wm-buffer-p
ne2wm-pst-one+ ne2wm-pst-code+ ne2wm-plugin-org-clock remember
org-remember org-datetree org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval find-func ne2wm-plugin-history-list+ ne2wm-toggle
ne2wm-utils ne2wm-pst-monky+ ne2wm-pst-magit+ ne2wm-core ne2wm-popwin
e2wm-vcs e2wm window-layout shell-pop multiple-cursors
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core evil-numbers surround evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-digraphs evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff
rect evil-vars quickrun auto-async-byte-compile twittering-mode
anything-howm howm-lang-ja howm-lang-en howm-menu howm-reminder
howm-date howm-misc howm-ref-title howm-mode howm-view howm-backend howm
howm-common howm-vars howm-version honest-report action-lock riffle
gfunc illusion cheat-font-lock howm-cl lispxmp open-junk-file dizzee
assoc ibus direx-project direx popwin srep rfringe hide-url recentf-ext
savekill pretty-mode feature-mode cucumber-mode mmm-mode mmm-univ
mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat deft
magit-wip magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log edit-server wrap-region google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base vkill coffee-mode speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe tmux haskell-cabal haskell-move-nested haskell-mode
auto-complete-chunk auto-complete-rst jquery-doc jquery-doc-data
auto-complete-latex auto-complete-extension auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup auto-shell-command cacoo-plugins cacoo url-file
url-dired anything-books concurrent deferred anything-c-yasnippet
yasnippet jinja mumamo derived sml-modeline flymake-files flymakemsg
nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu
web-autoload nxhtml-base smartrep descbinds-anything anything-ack
anything-orgcard anything-startup anything-complete
anything-show-completion anything-obsolete anything-migemo
anything-config rx anything-match-plugin url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap grep tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete dired-x
dired-aux ffap url-parse url-vars anything org-install info windmove
paren uniquify cua-base hl-line which-func imenu avoid japan-util
mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications dbus xml sauron-org sauron-erc
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt sauron
my-theme-tools server+ server browse-url byte-opt el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile
cconv my-all-libs auto-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit djcb-popup
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
my-copy-kill my-gnome-open dired my-check-recover
my-make-buffer-file-executable cilog easy-mmode mylib compile comint
ring ansi-color edmacro kmacro advice advice-preload help-fns my-path
cl-macs gv pp cl cl-lib my-workarounds warnings elrec json time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)