Subject: 24.1.50; Bad interaction between BiDi and org-tables
From: Dov Grobgeld <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:26:35 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

The ordering of columns of an org-table is wrong in when
bidi-display-reordering is true and there RTL characters in the table.

Imagine you have a buffer with the following logical contents (using the
convention that capitals are RTL characters).

| abcdef | abc |
| ABCDEF | ABC |

I would like this to be displayed as:

| abcdef | abc |
| FEDCBA | CBA |

The problem is that I want to each column of the table to be isolated
(with regards to bidi influence) from other columns in the table. (Of
course we also want to choose the table direction, but that is a
different and solvable issue.) If there is no such separation, which
is the behaviour currently get in emacs HEAD, then the resulting
rendered buffer is:

| abcdef | abc |
| CBA | FEDCBA |

Is this even solvable in the current emacs bidi model?

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-06-13 on grower
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11200000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/public-dev/' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  buffer-face-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  partial-completion-mode: t
  xmsi-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <about-emacs>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-x 1 C-x C-f C-a
C-k / t m p / f o o . o r g <return> | SPC a b c SPC
| SPC a b c d e f SPC | <return> | SPC א ב ג SPC |
SPC א ב ג ל <backspace> ד ה ו <tab> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> d e f <C-right> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<down> <left> <left> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left>
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <right>
ד ה ו <left> <left> <left> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> C-י C-d C-d C-a C-f C-f C-f C-b C-b
C-b C-b C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f
C-f C-f C-f C-d C-d C-d C-_ C-d e <backspace> ג <tab>
<left> <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left>
<right> <right> <right> <S-right> <S-right> <S-left>
<S-left> <S-left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> y <backspace> א
ב ב <backspace> ג SPC | SPC א ב ג ד ה ו <tab> <up>
<left> <left> <down> <left> <left> א ב ן <backspace>
ג ד ה ו SPC | SPC א ב ג C-k <tab> M-נ ם <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab>
<return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(New file)
OVERVIEW
Entities are displayed as UTF8 characers
Auto-saving...done
Undo!
if: To use shift-selection with Org-mode, customize
`org-support-shift-select' [5 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs/longlines hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/longlines
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs/compile hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/compile
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs/octave-mod hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs/gdb-mi hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs/octave-inf hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-beamer hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-macs hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-plot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-capture hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-compat hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-html hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-entities hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-colview hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-faces hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-xoxo hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-timer hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-icalendar hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-habit hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-table hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mac-message hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-freemind hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-remember hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-attach hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-wl hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-ascii hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-info hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-archive hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-special-blocks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-table hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-mew hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-list hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-docbook hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-publish hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-exp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-indent hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-feed hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-clock hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-latex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-python hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-irc hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-vm hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/org-docview hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dov/github/dov-env/emacs//org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tabify org-table face-remap org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb paren
zoom-frm qtdoc browse-url git-find-file org-mw ob-C ob-R ob-octave
ob-plantuml ob-asymptote ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-python ob-perl ob-sh
org-htmlslidy org-s5 persistent ipython executable org-export iimage
org-crypt org-install org-wikipedia org-git-hyperlink org-man screenshot
dmacro tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs tex-mode color-moccur
matlab-load sourcepair csv-mode sort dired-details+ dired-details
mediawiki url-cache mm-url url-http tls url-auth url-gw python-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap xml-parse doxymacs ack epa-file epa epg
epg-config epresent org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer footnote
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader pde-load complete pde-abbv tempo-x tempo pde-patch
help-dwim woman man template-simple pde-vars xmsi-math-symbols-input
mo-git-blame scroll-all markdown-mode noutline outline magit-blame
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
ido iswitchb diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc-ediff octave-mod
csharp-mode cc-langs doc-mode derived sgml-mode mb-depth two-column gud
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader delsel server javascript-mode icicles icicles-mode warnings
dired+ dired-x dired-aux advice help-fns advice-preload icicles-cmd2
compile easy-mmode imenu edmacro icicles-cmd1 frame-cmds frame-fns avoid
cus-edit cus-start cus-load yow etags shell pcomplete cookie1 comint
ansi-color ring bookmark pp dabbrev recentf tree-widget icicles-mcmd
help-mode view image-dired format-spec dired filesets icicles-fn
icicles-var cl-macs icicles-opt kmacro ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars wid-edit thingatpt icicles-face icicles-mac cl
macroexp cl-lib gtk-look info-look info vc ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
vc-dispatcher cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)