Subject: 24.0.94; telugu-inscript is inserting devanagari charectors instead telugu
From: yagnesh raghava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:43:33 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

as subject says telugu-inscript is not doing what it is supposed to
do. Glad if anyone can let me know where to fix.

Thanks
Yagnesh

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.6)
of 2012-03-01 on raghava-note
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git'
'--with-gnutls=yes''

Important settings:
value of $LC_ALL: nil
value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
value of $LC_TIME: nil
value of $LANG: en_IN
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p <tab> o <tab> r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]
Scanning for dabbrevs...100%
dabbrev-expand: No dynamic expansion for `telugu-insc' found

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr dabbrev emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode easymenu view
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
YYR