Subject: 23.1.93; list-colors-display doesn't show all colors
From: Markus Prepens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:33:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

after installing Emacs 23.1.93, I figured out that the
list-colors-display doesn't show all colors. The *Colors* buffer looks
like this:

White                  White                                 #ffffff
Yellow                 Yellow                                #ffff00
Red                    Red                                   #ff0000
Purple                 Purple                                #7f007f
Orange                 Orange                                #ff7f00
Magenta                Magenta                               #ff00ff
Green                  Green                                 #00ff00
Cyan                   Cyan                                  #00ffff
Brown                  Brown                                 #996633
Blue                   Blue                                  #0000ff
Black                  windowFrameTextColor                  #000000
windowFrameColor       windowFrameColor                      #aaaaaa
textColor              windowBackgroundColor                 #000000
textBackgroundColor    textBackgroundColor                   #ffffff
selectedTextColor      shadowColor                           #000000
selectedTextBackgroundColor selectedTextBackgroundColor      #c7d0db
selectedMenuItemTextColor selectedMenuItemTextColor          #ffffff
selectedMenuItemColor  selectedMenuItemColor                 #000000
selectedKnobColor      selectedKnobColor                     #646698
selectedControlTextColor selectedControlTextColor            #000000
selectedControlColor   selectedControlColor                  #c7d0db
secondarySelectedControlColor secondarySelectedControlColor  #d4d4d4
scrollBarColor         scrollBarColor                        #aaaaaa
knobColor              knobColor                             #9899ba
keyboardFocusIndicatorColor keyboardFocusIndicatorColor      #9babbd
highlightColor         highlightColor                        #ffffff
headerTextColor        headerTextColor                       #000000
headerColor            headerColor                           #aaaaaa
gridColor              gridColor                             #cccccc
disabledControlTextColor disabledControlTextColor            #7f7f7f
controlTextColor       controlTextColor                      #000000
controlShadowColor     controlShadowColor                    #939393
controlLightHighlightColor controlLightHighlightColor        #ffffff
controlHighlightColor  controlHighlightColor                 #e8e8e8
controlColor           controlDarkShadowColor                #000000
alternateSelectedControlTextColor controlBackgroundColor     #ffffff
alternateSelectedControlColor alternateSelectedControlColor  #738499

Any suggestion?
Markus

In GNU Emacs 23.1.93.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple-appkit-824.48)
  of 2010-02-28 on darkstar.fritz.box
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: nil
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: nil
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
   desktop-save-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   partial-completion-mode: t
   icomplete-mode: t
   global-reveal-mode: t
   reveal-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   auto-insert-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   view-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x <up> <return> <S-down> <C-end> <menu-bar> <help-menu>
<send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/markus/.emacs.d/light-ink-theme.el (source)...
Ido mode enabled
Loading /Users/markus/.emacs.d/light-ink-theme.el (source)...done
Loading message...done
test
Wrote /Users/markus/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 buffer restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/custom hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-mode view eldoc message ecomplete
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader
gnus-util netrc time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils mailheader
canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils winner windmove
tempo-snippets-templates tempo-snippets cl cl-19 tempo hippie-exp comint
ring thingatpt desktop byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
find-file edmacro kmacro avoid light-ink-theme savehist uniquify advice
help-fns advice-preload paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit complete ido
icomplete reveal hl-line autorevert delsel autoinsert cus-start cus-load
server tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)