Subject: Re: bug#10248: Broken link to sources.redhat.com in the web page of the automake mailing list
From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:46:37 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Saturday 10 December 2011, Glenn Morris wrote:
> 
> Hi,
>
Hi Glenn, thanks for the tip.  Much appreciated.

> You change this by going to the "administrative interface" in mailman
> 
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/automake
> 
> Then in the "General Options" page, edit the "introductory description"
> section and then press "submit". Changes should be instantaneous.
> 
I've changed the text from this:

  The list can be used to discuss automake and related tools (eg
  libtool).  The discussion can range from simple "how-to"
  questions up to patches and configuration philosophy.  See also
  the <a href="http://sources.redhat.com/automake/">Automake home
  page</a>.

to this:

  This list can be used for discussions about automake and its
  relations and interactions with the other autotools (e.g.,
  autoconf and libtool).  The discussion can range from simple
  "how-to" questions up to patches and configuration philosophy.
  See also the <a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/">
  Automake home page</a>.

I'm closing this bug now.

Thanks,
  Stefano