Subject: Re: bug#10241: undefined ffi_type_pointer problem mipsel linux
From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
To: Anthony Green <[email-masked]>
Cc: ɺɺ <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 21:17:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Wed 07 Dec 2011 11:54, Anthony Green <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 12/7/2011 2:49 AM, ɺɺ wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Green :
>>
>>    My box is fuloong 6004, loongson2f cpu, mips64, little endian, more
>> info see
>> http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Loongson#Loongson_2F
>>
>> Here I want install autogen, then needs guile dependency, guile needs
>> libffi, when I install libffi, afterthat I install guile, problem is
>> that undefined ffi_type_pointer, I try to several methods, it still
>> can be ok. I checked the ffi.h is extern, shall I defined the use
>> #define for  each one ?
>
>
> This just looks like libffi isn't being linked to guile at all.  Can you
> verify that libffi was actually built and installed in the right place?
> Next, I would see what "CCLD guile" is really doing.  I'm not sure how
> guile is built these days, but maybe you just have to add V=1 to the
> "make" command line.

Indeed.  Libffi certainly builds on mipsel machines, as does Guile, so I
suspect this is an error configuring Guile.  Perhaps you needed to set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH, ɺɺ?

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/