Subject: Re: bug#10109: [PATCH] (web http): list-style headers do not validate
From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Hartwig <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:25:48 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue 22 Nov 2011 19:18, Daniel Hartwig <[email-masked]> writes:

> Many of the list-style headers from (web http) do not validate
> correctly.  The test suite only checks that the header's parse and
> does not test the associated validators.

I applied both of your patches.  Thank you very much!

In the future, please make your patches as separate git commits in your
repository.  Then do `git format-patch origin/stable-2.0..HEAD'.  Then
attach the generated files to a mail.  The advantage is that I don't
have to cut and paste your commit log, and I don't have to make special
effort to ensure that you are listed as the author in the commits.

Also, your first patch is probably at the limit of how big a patch we
can accept without getting you to assign copyright to the FSF.  If you
think you will send more patches in the future, it's probably a good
idea to start that process, if you are OK with that.  Email me privately
and I'll tell you how to do that.  Note that GNU has recently entered
the 20th century ;) by sending the forms via PDF.  You can submit them
electronically too, but only if you are a US resident.  Anyway, send me
an email if you are interested.

Thanks again for the patches!

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/